Secure Redact uses the latest Machine Learning technology to provide fast and accurate redaction of security, survey and events footage to keep your on-going data operations compliant with GDPR and Data Privacy legislation without creating unnecessary manual work for your teams.
- Automatic, selective anonymisation of faces, number plates and personal objects from video
- Prepares security and surveying video for evidential review and annotation/analysis by 3rd parties
- Massive time and cost saving over manual redaction of bulk video
- Avoids breaches of GDPR and Data Protection regulations
- Management of CCTV based Subject Access Requests CCTV Subject Access Request White Paper
FAST AND ACCURATE
World class machine learning solution for the removal of personal data.
AUTOMATION WITH CONTROL
Automatic, selective redaction with full auditability.
SECURE AND FLEXIBLE
On-premise, cloud or fully managed service.
- Automatically blur all faces
- Select specific faces to blur / un-blur
- Automatically redact number plates
- Highlight specific objects to redact
- Review all redactions
- Update/edit redactions
Secure Redact Solutions
SecureRedact can be run within your own data centre or office to provide maximum data security, reduce file transfer times vs cloud and provide more cost effective usage for heavy users. Contact: email@example.com.
SecureRedact can be run as a fully managed service for those who prefer to outsource all their redaction needs. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those with less frequent redaction needs SecureRedact can be accessed on a pay as you use basis through the always on cloud service. Trial now.
Secure Redact has been developed by Pimloc, www.pimloc.com, World experts in visual deep learning technology. The Secure Redact service uses Pimloc's proprietary Deep Learning Platform which has been trained on millions of images and video. It has been further fine-tuned with domain specific video from security and road survey footage.